NGHH - Gasmasq vs OxyJin NGHH - Gasmasq vs OxyJin

Close battle

This was a close ass battle, one of my favorites so far. I have to give it to Gasmasq overall though. Lyrically they were both about even, but Gasmasq's style and delivery is what won it for me.

NGHH - Methreee vs PIED3 NGHH - Methreee vs PIED3

Methreee

Wasn't really much in this battle to judge I feel. PIED3 just seemed apathetic throughout the whole track. Methreee sounded like he was more into it and, though his rhymes were a bit muddled at times, he was best overall lyrically.

NGHH - McFist vs Boss NGHH - McFist vs Boss

boss

No contest really, boss came at him with the punches. Mcfist just didn't have any bite to his rhymes. He sounded like a polite english gentlemen, not a battle rapper.

Nghh - Byron Vs Matatat Nghh - Byron Vs Matatat

Byron

Byron has a crisp flow, I have to give it to him.

Matatat's punch lines were weak in my opinion, but Byron's were not that much better.

Def a good battle though, great matchup.

NGHH - Obii-O vs MickeyMao NGHH - Obii-O vs MickeyMao

Mao got it

Obii-O Verse 1 - This sounds like a verse he wrote for a different song and just used it for the battle. He talks more about himself than dissing his opponent.

Mickey Verse 1 - Liked how he started the verse. Good use of the beat and good energy level

Obii-O Verse 2 - Nothing really caught my attention both lyrically and in his delivery. Mom disses and gay bashing is not that original

Mickey Verse 2 - Better than his 1st verse. Nice punchlines and good delivery.

Going with MickeyMao on this one.

Nghh - Richard Vs Iinsomniiac Nghh - Richard Vs Iinsomniiac

What I like to hear

Richard Verse 1 - Liked the opening, flows and delivery were on point. Great way to start the battle.

iiNSOMNiiAC Verse 1 - I felt like his lyrics were just too simple.

Richard Verse 2 - He brought it even harder on this one and called iiNSOMNiiAC for the generic disses.Sounded like he was legitimately angry at this dude.

iiNSOMNiiAC Verse 2 - A little bit better, but not enough to win the battle in my opinion.

Throwing my vote to Richard on this one, good battle.

NGHH - Slap vs Wyze NGHH - Slap vs Wyze

Slap Got it

Voting for TehSlapHappy on this one. Though his style/delivery was not as good as Wyze, his lyrical content especially in the the 2nd verse was much better.

NGHH - Fat Beats vs HeavyUrb NGHH - Fat Beats vs HeavyUrb

Step it up

I'm going to go with Fat Beats on this one. Though his 1st verse was muddled and barely understandable, there was much improvement in his 2nd verse. HeavyUrb's verses were both sloppy and just lazy, I didn't feel any real passion behind them.